Sunday, February 20, 2011

Third day yay

This post will serve two purposes: continuing the 30 day thing, and then a hilarious note about Alex.


Sooooo Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends.



This would have to be the pic with the most of my friends in it. They're also some of my closest friends, 4 of them are sisters and the other is my cousin. Its not like I DON'T have any other friends, I do, but I don't have any new pics since we don't hang out much, especially since one of my closest friends lives like 15 hours away. Some day we'll get a pic together, both times we've been together we forgot! oops!




And about Alex: Last night I was laying on the couch half asleep while Alex was playing. I started smelling barbecue sauce, but I couldn't located WHERE it was. I smelled it on alex, and I noticed some on the bottom of his pajamas, but I could not find the package of sauce. I was pretty sure he'd swiped a McDonald's sauce cup from his nuggets he'd eaten earlier in the day, but since I didn't see it, I just assumed the dog had taken it. She has a habit of taking things like that and licking them clean. I didn't bother changing his pajamas, since it was just a little sauce on his foot, not a big deal. He went to bed, got up, had breakfast, then I went to change him. Unzipped his sleeper, pulled one foot out, grabbed the other foot, and it was hard around the ankle. Pull his foot out and there was the mcdonalds bbq cup, dried to his foot. Wellllllllll no WONDER I couldn't find it! This child is too weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment