Friday, February 18, 2011

2 posts in a day ok?

One of the things I miss about myspace is all the survey's people used to post. I loved them, I liked learning things about people and filling them out and hoping people were enjoying learning about me. Well I saw this on a friend's facebook, and I didn't really feel like posting it on there, but thought it would be a good way to get my blog going. so here it goes!


30 days of Amanda!


Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 10 interesting facts about yourself.



1. umm I'm uninteresting?
2. I've been extremely tired for 2 weeks straight
3. Alex took my photo above, if you didn't already guess that!
4. I'm doing this to put off doing the dishes?
5. I could also be doing laundry, but what is the fun in that?!?!
6. We are expecting a baby around October 12!
7. I've been having weird for me cravings. Thin mint cookies? Maybe normal for some people, but not me!
8. I have a dog we call Eggroll
9. I think I watch more go, diego, go than Alex does
10. I will probably find way more things to blog about now that I've started this than I originally thought I'd do!












And these are what you have to look forward to!


Day 02 - The meaning behind your Facebook status.
Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to.
Day 06 - A picture of something exciting that recently happened to you.
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 10 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 11 - A letter to someone.
Day 12 - A picture of someone you miss.
Day 13 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 14 - A picture of you and your family.
Day 15 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 16 - Another picture of yourself.
Day 17 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them.
Day 20 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot.
Day 24 - A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with.
Day 25 - What I would find in your purse.
Day 26 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 27 - A picture of something you love.
Day 28 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 29 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 30 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment